About Us - Vision Statement -
Members - Articles
- News - Shows -
Membership - Links
Professional Scripophily Trade
An Association of Scripophily Dealers
Committed to Quality and Customer
PSTA Values and Vision Statement
The PSTA is a premier professional association to help
promote the hobby of Scripophily.
- Member dealers are committed to customer service and
education as well as providing the highest quality products,
services and support possible.
- We will listen and respond to the needs and expectations
of our customers and prospective members, the public and one
- We will serve customers with excellence.
- We will act with the highest ethical behavior, performing
with integrity and professionalism.
- We are committed to learning and using new or existing
tools and technology to its maximum potential in helping
promote the hobby of Scripophily and educate members,
customers and the general public.
- We are responsive to others in a respectful and courteous
Above all we offer a professional environment
that values open and candid communications based on honesty,
trust, respect, healthy competition and conflict resolution.
We have kicked off the association in 2004. So far, the
Bob Kerstein - Scripophily.com PSTA Co-founder
Scott Winslow - Winslow Associates PSTA Co-founder
Bob Kluge - American Vignettes
Bob Schwartz - Archives International
Dave Beach - aka Jay Gould
George LaBarre - Labarre Galleries
Sam Withers - American Railroads
Robert J. Galiette - PSTA Advisor
For information about becoming a member please call 703-787-3552
or send an email to